This Friday sees the launch of “To say goodbye”: an animated documentary film based on the Spanish Civil War oral histories of “Los Niños”, which will have its premiere at the San Sebastian Film Festival on 28th September. This film highlights the significant work of Alicia Pozo-Gutierrez from the Department of Modern Languages and others involved in this project. See the film website for more details.Posted By : elang1
- Going global! Our online MA in ELT
- Transnational Studies seminar: A network of ties, or tied to a network?
- Space travellers need language skills!
- CGE seminar today: Intelligibility and Misunderstanding in ELF
- Local Voices: Southampton Lives and Languages Study Day
- Italian film showing today: Cenci in Cina (Marco Limberti, 2009)
- Centre for Global Englishes seminar: Intelligibility and Misunderstanding in ELF
- Recorded sessions now available from University of Southampton E-Learning Symposium 2014
- Study online for an MA in English Language Teaching with the University of Southampton
- Speaking languages may reduce the risk of dementia
- Italian film showing today: Romanzo di una strage (Marco Tullio Giordana, 2012)
- Reshaping Languages in Higher Education conference: Call for papers
- How can minority languages survive in the digital age?
- Workshop by Professor Ute Smit: “Methodological issues in longitudinal ELF research: Focus on educational settings”
- The Phoenix world cinema programme
- Hello! Home of European Language Learning Opportunities project
- Italian film showing today: La Strada (Federico Fellini, 1954)
- Say ‘I love you’ in 100 languages
- Joint CLLEAR/CGE seminar: ‘English-medium education in multilingual university settings: A sociolinguistic examination of interactive explaining in the classroom’
- Southampton Feedback Champions