LLAS will be holding its 9th annual e-learning symposium on 23rd-24th January 2014 and is inviting proposals for presentations, workshops and posters.
Topics may include but are not limited to, the use in language teaching or research of:
• social networking sites
• mobile technology
• MOOCs and open learning
• blogs or wikis
• open educational resources
• virtual worlds, such as Second Life
• virtual learning environments
• online tools or courses
• innovative online learning designs or environments
• autonomous learning
• blended learning
• social media, e.g. micro-blogging (e.g. Twitter)
• student-generated digital content
The deadline for submissions is Friday 4th October 2013, and proposals should be no more than 400 words. For further information about the event, and for details on submitting proposals, visit the LLAS website.