A five-day course in ‘Teaching in higher education through the medium of English’ will be taking place at the University of Southampton from 9th – 13th June 2014.
The course is designed for academics in universities across the world whose first language is not English and who are teaching on degree programmes and presenting research through the medium of English.
Areas to be covered on the course include:
• Using English in the lecture theatre and the seminar room
• Supporting the language needs of your international students
• Giving papers and presentations at conferences
• Raising your profile through English
• Building your confidence to deliver through English
To find out more and register for the course, visit the LLAS website.